13 May 16861 Wren Haven Way, #3 | SOLD
You won’t believe this remodeled stunner!
- Status: SOLD
- Open houses – Sunday May 14th, 3 – 5PM ~ SPECIAL MOTHERS DAY MASSAGE GIVEAWAY!~
- Close of Escrow Date: TBA
- 3 bedroom
- 2.5 bathroom
- 1,420 square feet
- Asking Price $579,000 – $599,000
- Sold for $602,500
Why We Love It
A Sittella Plan 3 home like you’ve NEVER SEEN before! This HIGHLY upgraded, immaculate, turn-key condo has blended aesthetic upgrades and space configuration to create a lively, luxurious space. The kitchen features brand new wood grain tile from the great room to the kitchen, NEW white shaker cabinets, grey quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, and large farm house sink. Enjoy new stainless steel appliances, recessed LED lighting, modern West Elm pendants over the kitchen island and dining table along with freshly painted walls. The floor to ceiling windows, adorable patio and large garage complete this stylish home.
Matt’s Favorite Features
- Great view of rolling hills of Rancho Bernardo
- Stylish wood grain tile flooring
- LARGE garage for cars, tools, storage, laundry and more
- Gas fireplace with new stone veneer
Michelle’s Favorite Features
- Farmhouse sink with insta-hot water
- Sleek grey quartz kitchen counters with breakfast bar
- Classic white subway tile with a modern grey grout twist
- Everything… the kitchen, the garage, the patio, the view, the park, it’s all awesome!